Product: Bonzai 3D
Platform: Win or Mac
Packaging: Retail Box
Suggested Retail Price: Please contact us for pricing
Demo Version: http://www.formz.com/products/bonzai3d/bonzai3dTrial.html
Local Instructor-led Training: Please contact us for further details
|A simple, easy to use, and affordable 3D modeler highly effective for conceptual design and for expressing your ideas directly in 3D, quickly and efficiently. Your initial sketches can easily evolve into robust geometries that offer the basis for construction drawings, photo-realistic renderings, walk-through animations, and fabrication (3D printing).|
Classic Modeling Tools
NURBS: Organic Form
Minimum: 512 Mb
Recommended: 1 GB
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional memory.
Hard Disk Space:
Minimum: 500 Mb
Recommended: 2 GB
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional hard disk space.
Required for installation only.
Minimum version: 10.4.9
Recommended version: 10.5.4 or later
* Note that the latest updates are recommended.
Computer with USB port (or powered USB hub).
Minimum version: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Pro, Home, or Ultimate Editions).
* Note that the latest Windows Updates are recommended.
Supplementary InformationDocumentations: http://www.formz.com/products/bonzai3d/bonzai3dDocumentation.html
- Manufacturers’ Website: http://www.formz.com/products/bonzai3d/bonzai3dVideo_320.php?startMovie=Interface
- Manufacturer’s YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/formz3D/
- Mad Macs’ Youku Channel: http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_16797158.html or go to http://u.youku.com/madmacs/ and look for the FormZ album