|Manufacturer: Chaos Group|
Product: V-Ray for Rhino
|Packaging: Electronic Service Delivery (ESD) with Dongle|
Demo Version: http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/downloads.html?s=v-ray-rhino
Suggested Retail Price: Please contact us for pricing
Local Instructor-led Training: Please click here for further details
V-Ray for Rhino
V-Ray® for Rhino offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino users in all fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on V- Ray as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most cutting-edge images.
New in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino:
|V-Ray RT® - Interactive responses and a streamlined scene composition with GPU ray tracing up to 30 times faster from directly inside the Rhino viewport.|
|V-Ray Wrapper Material - Can be used to specify additional properties per material. You can now create true matte materials which show the background as opposed to the base material.|
|V-Ray Express* - Users can easily access more than 200 materials and interchangeable lighting setups to create realistic studio scenes and illuminate models faster than ever.|
*V-Ray Express is available separately from the downloads page.
|HDR Light Studio Support* - Live connection to HDR Light Studio with Light Paint feature accessed directly within Rhino, providing the most intuitive and creative way to light a design.|
*The V-Ray for Rhino HDR Light Studio live connection is only supported on Rhino 5 64-bit and requires a license of HDR Light Studio 4.3 or higher.
V-Ray Material - A brand new compact and optimized material for V-Ray that includes parameters to adjust diffuse, reflection, and refraction.
• Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
• 200 MB disk space.
• 512 MB RAM minimum. 2-3 GB or more recommended.
V-Ray for Rhino runs only on:
• Windows 2000 including server
• Windows XP Pro
• Windows XP Home
• Windows Vista*
• Windows 7*
• Windows 8*
V-Ray for Rhino will not run on:
• Windows NT
• Windows 95
• Windows 98
• Windows ME
• OS X or lower
* V-Ray for Rhino runs as a 32-bit application on Windows x64 and will also run as a 64-bit application with the 64-bit version of Rhino 5.
* V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino is now available for Rhino versions 4 and 5.
* Virtualization systems such as VMWare and Parallels are not recommended.
* Currently we do not have a version of V-Ray for Rhino on the OS X platform. We have been in contact with Robert McNeel and Associates regarding the options for porting our Windows version of V-Ray for Rhino to Rhino for OS X. However, Rhino for OS X is in the work-in-progress phase and the official Rhino OS X SDK for third party developers is not yet available. We will continue to investigate our options and will announce news on V-Ray for Rhino OS X as soon as it becomes available.
Success Stories: http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/vray_rhino_interview.html
Download Demo: http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/downloads.html?s=v-ray-rhino