Manufacturer: Chaos Group
V-Ray Standalone is a separate executable rendering engine that provides visualization professionals the opportunity to render scenes and models without using third-party 3D applications.
The Standalone application works only with .vrscene files and offers all V-Ray features independent of the 3D application.
V-Ray Standalone users can utilize the full set of features included in the V-Ray 2.x rendering system.
*Specific features are not supported when exporting a .vrscene file in 3ds Max - those include trace sets, light include/exclude, specific render settings and elements.
• A SSE2 capable processor (Intel Pentium IV or later)
• 2 GB RAM minimum
• Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or higher), 32-bit or 64-bit versions
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business (SP1 or higher), 32-bit or 64-bit versions
• Microsoft® Windows 7® 32-bit or 64-bit
• Microsoft® Windows 8® 32-bit or 64-bit
• Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6.0 WS (64-bit) or newer
• Apple® Mac OS® X 10.6.5 or higher (Snow Leopard)
V-Ray 2.x Standalone does not support GPU rendering on Apple® Mac OS®
The V-Ray framebuffer works only with 32-bit versions of V-Ray Standalone on Apple® Mac OS®
Download Demo: http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/downloads.html?s=v-ray-standalone